Friday, October 14, 2011

Toilet Paper Pumpkin - DYI Arts and Crafts

As you get to know me on this blog you will begin to understand that I am a very determined person. Once I get something in my mind and I am convinced that I want to - need to - do something. Come what may ...I am going to do it.  


Now with that said, I am not big on halloween but I LOVE the fall season and since homeschooling I have found many ways to merge the two. Today I am sharing with you my latest craft fixation. The Toilet Paper Pumpkin. This craft serves 3 purposes for me...#1 I put all those toilet paper rolls to use (you would not believe how much tissue my family goes thru) #2 Helps me satisfy my need to decorate for the fall season #3 serves as an art project and lesson on how pumpkins grow etc. for my homeschooling children. Pretty cool huh?


Here is the tutorial for the TOILET PAPER PUMPKIN. Thanks Frugal Girls for sharing! I'll be taking pictures and posting ours next week. ;-) If any one does this craft, feel free to share your results here on our facebook page. Happy Crafting!

It's SOOOO Cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment