Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's New Year's EVE!!!

Where or where did the time go? So after the Christmas holiday, apparently I have been in a whirlwind not realizing just how close we were to the end of the year. Well, as you know... we are here! We are at the end of the 2011 road and I couldn't be happier.  


I love new beginnings, well almost - I love the New Year... a chance to get it right and do things new for the next year. I am excited about the possibilities of what 2012 will bring for my family and myself. Life is good so I can't complain - I know 2012 will just be even BETTER!


With that said - I wish you and yours a Happy and Safe New Years. Here is a printable I found at Paperandpigtailsparty.com that I know you will love. Enjoy and God bless you all! See you next year 


Get your printable HERE


By the way - I find teaching moments in EVERYTHING I do with my family. Here is a cute little worksheet you can download and have your little ones fill out or even just verbally discuss to put in their file for memories of 2012 from thirtyhandmadedays.com. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment